Upma Rava made from the highest quality semolina wheat, processed to perfection and brought to you in convenient packs. Upma, uppumavu or uppittu is a dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, most common in Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtrian, Gujarat, Odia and Sri Lankan Tamil breakfast, cooked as a thick porridge from dry-roasted semolina or coarse rice flour.
Upma is India's hot-favourite breakfast food. Just like idlis, it is also originally from South India, and comes with a list of benefits. Rava, which is used to make upma, is rich in protein, vitamin B and iron. Adding veggies to the upma not only makes it tastier but also healthier.
- Upma should be your go-to breakfast meal if you wish to lose weight quickly.
- A bowl of upma has fiber, vitamins, and healthy fats.
- It is low in cholesterol and calories which makes it a healthy meal and helps you have a balanced diet.
- Upma is prepared using semolina and it is full of iron.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.