Yellow Peas are part of the legume family. These Yellow Peas are about 1/4 inch wide and pale yellow to beige. They have a slightly sweet flavor, mild, granular texture, and soft, rich source of vitamins A, B, and C, fiber, protein, and potassium.¬† Yellow Peas contain significant amounts of protein which are essential for muscle building and repair. Yellow Peas also provide a good kind of carbohydrate. Yellow peas are also high in fiber which helps regulate sugar levels, aid digestion and helps people lose some extra pounds.
Yellow Peas are dried and split. Like pasta, split peas can be cooked in a pot of boiling, salted water. Yellow Peas cook for approximately 30-45 minutes, or until tender. Yellow split peas can be used in soups, stews, salads, and side dishes; they also mash or blend easily to add texture, thickness, and depth to recipes.
- High in fiber and a good source of protein
- A wholesome, dried legume that can be used in soups, stews, casseroles, and salads
- Non-gmo, sulfite-free, Vegetarian, Vegan and all-natural
- Keep cool and dry
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.