Green Peas are the small, spherical seeds that come from pods produced by the Pisum sativum plant. These whole green peas are a great, low-fat option, low-calorie for health-conscious consumers. Green peas are a popular vegetable. They are also quite nutritious & contain a fair amount of fiber and antioxidants. They're cholesterol-free and boxed with no additives or preservatives, ensuring a fresh flavor and homegrown taste.¬†
The nutritional value of Whole Green Peas is high, but it isn‚Äôt the only reason that proves these legumes are a good food choice. It‚Äôs their exquisite flavor and versatility as a culinary ingredient that clinch the deal. The number of green peas recipes is huge. They can be used as a standalone dish if cooked with the right sauce and spices, they can be added to a great number of other dishes, especially cereals & salads. If cooked right, they can even be used in desserts.
- Small but nutritionally mighty member of the legume family
- Dried Green Peas are a very good source of cholesterol-lowering fiber
- All with virtually no fat
- Dried peas also provide good to excellent amounts of four important minerals, two B-vitamins, and protein
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.