The Tamarind maintains a healthy body due to the presence of phytonutrients. Delicious tangy tasted tamarind widely used in Indian cooking which gives a unique flavor to a dish prepared. It has a refreshingly sweet, sour, and somewhat fruity flavor. A sweet and sour twist to all your culinary endeavors, the pulpy tamarind has a rich tradition in our household. Tamarind relaxes abdominal muscles, a reason why it is used in diarrhea treatment. Tamarind is very helpful for weight loss. It makes you keep your tummy fuller for a longer time and stops you from eating junk foods.¬†
This TAMARIND (IMLI) THAI is edible right out of the bottle, though it may be considered too sour by some to consume as-is. Tamarind can be used to make chutneys, stews, and sauces.¬† This TAMARIND is a great gift for those who wish to have a healthy and active lifestyle.¬†
- Prominent ingredient in Worcestershire Sauce & HP Sauce
- Souring agent in many soups
- Gives that tangy flavor in many curry recipes
- Savory taste in Meat Based Stews
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.