Tamarind concentrate is also known as tamarind paste and it has a sweet flavor with a sourness slightly stronger than that of lemon juice. Normal tamarind concentrate is prepared from fresh tamarind pulp that has been pureed with water, sugar, and a little salt. Tamarind concentrates are low in fat & proteins but have high amounts of carbohydrates. A typical teaspoon of tamarind concentrate will contain about four calories and is highly enriched with B vitamins such as thiamine which makes it a good anti-inflammatory.
Tamarind is traditionally used for adding a sour flavor in most of the Southeast Asian recipes. Thai & Indian dishes, for instance, will always feature tamarind as part of the recipes. For your home use, You can use tamarind concentrate to equal the sweetness in the spices you use, add depth of flavor to a curry, or use it in seasoning pad Thai cuisines.¬†
- 100% Natural Tamarind Paste
- 100% natural and Great Taste
- Product of India
- Can be used in a variety of dishes.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.