Our Sugarcane juice is particularly popular in countries with a large production of sugarcane, such as Brazil, India, and Thailand, where street vendors and juice carts are a common sight. Generally, the juice is freshly pressed from the cane using iron rollers. That juice may be served as a cooling drink with ice, flavored with a squeeze of lemon, or topped with mint, ginger, and rock salt. One of the ingredients of sugarcane juice is alpha-hydroxy acids, specifically glycolic acid, which has been linked to antioxidant effects on the skin. This juice, when regularly consumed, can clear up skin inflammation and infections, while also reducing signs of aging, such as wrinkles, blemishes, discoloration, and scars.¬†
Drinking a glass of sugarcane juice has a surprising number of health benefits and is loaded with critical nutrients that our body needs. Sugarcane juice can strengthen the bones, lower blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, aid in weight loss, fight fevers and infections, and soothe stress.¬†
- A light and smooth beverage made from natural cane sugar
- Great tasting blend with organic protein
- Provides an ideal boost of energy without the crash
- Authentic and Delicious
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.