Red Kidney Beans are plant-based sources of protein. They're also rich in various vitamins, fibers, minerals, antioxidants, and other unique plant compounds. Therefore, these Beans may promote colon health, aid weight loss, and moderate blood sugar levels. When It's combined with whole grains such as rice. These Kidney Beans provide fat-free high-quality protein.
Red Kidney Beans are a¬† better source of cholesterol-lowering fiber than most other beans. Its high fiber content prevents the Blood Sugar levels from rising too rapidly. Making these beans an especially good choice for individuals with insulin resistance, diabetes, or hypoglycemia.
- It is responsible for detoxifying sulfites.
- It's an excellent source of the trace mineral.
- These beans have an integral component of the enzyme sulfite oxidase.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.