Puffed rice, also known as Mamra or Murmura, is made from basmati rice kernels that have been heated under high pressure. It is commonly used in Indian snacks, such as bhel puri, and breakfast cereals.
You can fry in some ghee/oil and spices to make a simple, flavourful snack. They can be prepared as a chaat mixed with sev, aloo bhujia, finely chopped onions, boiled potatoes, coriander, and mint chutney, and fresh coriander leaves
- These are crispy and crunchy puffed rice from TRS.
- Puffed rice is also known as Mumra, murmura, or mamra.
- Mamra, or Puffed Rice, is an essential ingredient for making Bhel.
- They taste great as is with just salt, a little oil, lemon, and peanuts.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.