Pink Himalayan Salt features a reputation for being healthier than it's the white counterpart. The pink salt consists of more minerals, the difference isn't enough to drastically impact your health. A lack of normal salt in your system, however, could potentially cause an iodine deficiency.¬†
Pink Himalayan salt is chemically almost like salt. It contains up to 98 percent sodium chloride. The rest of the salt consists of trace minerals, like potassium, magnesium, and calcium. These give the salt its light pink tint. These minerals also explain why Himalayan salt tastes different from regular salt.¬†
- Pink Himalayan salt is usually comprised of common salt
- Pink Himalayan salt is usually thought to be much healthier than regular salt.
- Pink Himalayan salt exists, and other people insist that these extravagant health claims are nothing more than speculation.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.