Paprika is employed as an ingredient in numerous dishes throughout the planet. It is principally used to season and color prices, stews, and soups, such as goulash, and in the preparation of sausages, mixed with meats and other spices. Paprika is usually sprinkled raw on foods as a garnish, but the flavor is more effectively brought out by heating it in oil.¬†
Culinary Paprikas a top-quality sweet red pepper with a light, slightly sweet flavor and pleasant, fragrant aroma that chefs and their guests have found to be irresistible. Specially made for chefs to motivate extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes.¬†¬†
- Paprika has a distinctive taste all of its own.
- It is sweet red pepper with a mild, slightly sweet flavor.
- Use on chicken, pork, beef, marinades, deviled eggs.
- Use it for dressings.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.