Panch Puren consists of fenugreek, nigella seed, cumin, Brassica nigra seed, and flavorer in equal parts. Some cooks like better to use a smaller proportion of fenugreek seeds, due to their mildly bitter taste. Panch Phoron is flavourful as a rub for meats, added to Indian stews, sprinkled on vegetables, or used for pickling vegetables.¬¨‚Ä†
Panch Puren literally means ‚Äö√Ñ√∫five spices.‚Äö√Ñ√π The spices are left whole and, counting on how they‚Äö√Ñ√¥re getting used, are either dry-roasted or fried in oil so as to coax out their pungent flavors. It adds an exquisite depth and flavor to any dish it‚Äö√Ñ√¥s added to and really brings Panch Phoron to life.
- A quick spice blend to form, provides it an attempt to you‚Äö√Ñ√¥ll be reaching for it any time you've got a hankering for authentic Indian food.
- Keep the Panch Phoron spice blend in an airtight jar and it'll keep for several months.
- Panch Phoron is typically a mix of equal amounts of every spice.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.