Panch Puren consists of fenugreek, nigella seed, cumin, Brassica nigra seed, and flavorer in equal parts. Some cooks like better to use a smaller proportion of fenugreek seeds, due to their mildly bitter taste. Panch Phoron is flavourful as a rub for meats, added to Indian stews, sprinkled on vegetables, or used for pickling vegetables.¬†
Panch Puren literally means ‚Äúfive spices.‚Äù The spices are left whole and, counting on how they‚Äôre getting used, are either dry-roasted or fried in oil so as to coax out their pungent flavors. It adds an exquisite depth and flavor to any dish it‚Äôs added to and really brings Panch Phoron to life.
- A quick spice blend to form, provides it an attempt to you‚Äôll be reaching for it any time you've got a hankering for authentic Indian food.
- Keep the Panch Phoron spice blend in an airtight jar and it'll keep for several months.
- Panch Phoron is typically a mix of equal amounts of every spice.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.