Chilka Mung Dal is understood as split mung with skin in English. In Gujarati, it is known as for a wali mag nidal. This dal is very light on the stomach. So it's healthy too a bit like the other dal/beans. Perfect with a bowl of hot steaming rice or any Indian flatbread.¬†
Chilka Mung Dal goes well with steamed rice, any pulao or biryani, and any Indian flatbread like roti, paratha, naan, puri, etc. Chilka moong dal is one of my favorites. It's a homely dal recipe with no-frills really.¬†
- A healthy, hearty moong dal preparation that goes great with rice, roti or paratha.
- Split moong beans or green moong dal is a green gram that has been split but not skinned.
- Since the husk isn't removed completely, the green color is retained.
- Chilka moong dal is a traditional ingredient in Indian cooking, often used in curries.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.