Mung Dal is the split and washed mung bean, and looks like a small, plump, yellow split pea. Moong dal is used to make a creamy and delicious dal that is a daily staple of the Indian subcontinent. Moong dal is low in fat content and very high on protein. In fact, moong dal is considered to be one of the best plant-based sources of protein. Moong dal is extremely light and high on protein.
Mung Dal is a¬¨‚Ä† great source of fibre and protein, Moong dal is the healthiest way to load up these nutrients in your diet. Moong dal is a highly potent beauty ingredient. It not only has several health benefits, but you can also add it to your beauty regime to deal with skin problems such as acne and dry skin. Here's how you can use moong dal to get a glowing, flawless complexion.
- It helps enhance the functioning of the cholecystokinin hormone.
- It is rich in Vitamin A, B, C, and E and also in many minerals including iron, calcium, and potassium.
- It is considered a healthy weight loss food as it is a low-fat food rich in proteins and fiber.
- It helps to lower the high cholesterol level in the blood system.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.