Minced Ginger Paste provides all the flavor of fresh Ginger, without any of the inconvenience of peeling and chopping. The use of ginger in Indian culture spans 3,000 years and has important uses as both food and medicine, including aiding digestion and acting as a staple ingredient to the diet. The pungent spice is traditionally in ready supply in India, hence its common use in many recipes and herb and spice blends.
It has diverse flavor and is used in many savory as well as sweeter dishes and desserts. Dependent on where exactly the root ginger is grown and harvested will determine the intensity of the ginger flavor. Minced Ginger (known as Adharak in Hindi) Paste is called for in a variety of recipes to give the dish a distinct flavor. It is made readily available for instant use by TRS Foods to save the consumer all that extra work of grating and grinding.
- Besides grating, mincing is the commonest thanks to prep fresh ginger.
- Together the ginger sticks and thinly slice crosswise to mince the ginger.
- This paste is used for adding unique taste in diverse types of dishes.
- Turns out, daily consumption of ginger offers all kinds of health benefits.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.