Kewra Water is an extract that's distilled from pandanus flowers. It is a transparent liquid, almost almost like perfume . Although pandanus trees grow almost everywhere in tropical Asia, kewra water remains mainly a Northern Indian flavoring that's not used anywhere else. This aromatic flavoring gives many biryanis its characteristic rich flavor.
The pandanus flower grows extensively within the swampy areas, and interestingly it's the male flower that's used for producing the water that's similar in taste to rose water but slightly fruitier. That heady, fruity flavor makes kewra water a stimulating addition to both sweet and savory dishes. Adding kewra water to an existing recipe is quite easy‚Äîjust splash in a few drops‚Äîbut some flavor pairings work better than others.
- Kewra water has a very distinct and strong flavor.
- It is used as a flavoring agent in making flavorsome Biryanis
- It can be used in puddings, desserts, food, and sweet preparation.
- Removes dirt and impurities efficiently.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.