Black chickpeas are a rare quiet chickpea found in India and a small part of Italy. Aside from being slightly nuttier in flavor than more common chickpeas we're used to, what makes them stand apart is their color. They can be cooked up and utilized in precisely the same way, and make one unique and striking hummus.
¬¨‚Ä†Chickpea may be a key ingredient in hummus and chana masala, and it is often ground into flour to form falafel. It is also utilized in salads, soups and stews, curry and other meal products like channa. The chickpea is vital in Indian, Mediterranean, and Middle Eastern cuisine. The soluble fiber in black chickpeas binds the bile acids and prevents it from being absorbed by the body, thus reducing cholesterol levels. Daily consumption of around 3/4 cup of chickpeas helps to decrease LDL cholesterol and total cholesterol triglycerides.
- Chickpeas have an impressive nutrition profile.
- Chickpeas are high in protein and make a superb replacement for meat in vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Chickpeas also provide a spread of vitamins and minerals, also as an honest amount of fiber and protein.
- Chickpeas have several properties which will assist you control your weight.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.