Cumin seeds (Jeera) are full-flavored seeds from the cumin plant and it is used as a spice to make many good recipes. Cumin seeds do not only add taste to food but also have some powerful medicine in it which is beneficial for the body. Cumin is a spice that is popular in Indian and Middle Eastern dishes.¬†
This Jeera features a powerful spicy-sweet aroma that certainly adds taste to your food and provides a culinary bliss. Its preparation in candies, beverages, appetizers, and bakery is delightfully irresistible. Jeera distinctive flavor possesses a warm, spicy-sweet, and somewhat bitter taste and is a very popular spice in countries that enjoy spicier food. it will give a delicious flavor to your food.
- Help to maintain healthy skin.
- These small oval seeds are referred to as cumin or jeera.
- Used in cooking to prepare many dishes or added to batters.
- It can be added to curries, vegetable dishes, sauces, soups, stews, and much more.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.