Jeera Powder has a strong aroma and flavor and is also known as ground cumin or jeera powder. It is made from Ground Cumin Seeds. One of the main ingredients in Indian food, It is either blended in curry powder or added whilst cooking with other ingredients. Cumin powder can also be used as a marinade or spice rub by blending with a little oil to form a paste. It is also a popular powder in afro Caribbean food and used in Thai cooking.
Jeera is rich in Vitamin E and hence it has anti-aging properties. Homemade jeera Powder just like cumin essential oil is very digestive, antiseptic, and diuretic. Not only is it good for your taste buds but it also helps you when you want to lose weight. Oh, yes, you heard me right, it effectively aids weight loss. You can also use it in your face packs and add some in your hair oil for cosmetic benefits. You can make Cumin tea using this powder. This tea is supposed to be very good for weight loss.
- Used in Indian food and in many varieties of curries.
- This is ground from fresh coriander and cumin seeds.
- Jeera is the second hottest spice within the world after black pepper.
- It helps to add an earthy and warming feeling to cooking, making it a staple in certain stews and soups, as well as curries and chili.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security