Javentry-Mace is the outer shell of the nutmeg fruit. It has a lighter, sweeter flavor. Whole mace spice is the entire outer casing to nutmeg and is used to add a rich red-orange hue and delicate sweet woodsy flavor to dishes. Mace and nutmeg are both very widely used worldwide and have a variety of culinary applications as both a garnish and spice.
Mace features a rich aroma and a robust , warm taste. Mace is the lacy outer covering of nutmeg. Best used sparingly in sauces, soups, desserts, meats, fish, and Moghul dishes. A "blade" of mace is the dried outer coating of a nutmeg. Mace is the crimson or bright red colored spice present as the second membrane covering the seed of the nutmeg fruit or the nutmeg. A great bridging flavor between spices, mace is wonderful with poultry, in desserts, and in Tea blends.
- Similar to strong cinnamon in flavor.
- Add to sweet and savory cooking.
- Used in many Cooking dishes.
- Perfect for delicious home-cooked meals.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.