Haldi Powder is a bright yellow spice powder made from dried turmeric rhizomes. While its slightly peppery, warm flavor and preservative properties make it a great culinary ingredient. The presence of 'curcumin' makes Haldi Powder suitable for cosmetic and medicinal purposes too.
Haldi is a part of the reason that Haldi is in curry powder is that it adds an element of deliciousness to food. But Haldi Powder can also play an important role in digesting that food. Because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Haldi Powder can contribute to healthy digestion.
- It can aid your digestion.
- It is also known to reduce symptoms of bloating and gas.
- Haldi Powder is instrumental in promoting good liver health.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.