Lentils are rich in fiber, minerals, proteins, and vitamins and Canada is one among the leading producers and exporters of green lentil. The fiber lowers blood cholesterol levels and reduces heart diseases. It helps those with diabetes and hyperglycemia by stabilizing their blood glucose levels. An important mineral in lentil is the Iron; it helps with transporting oxygen throughout the body, which helps with increasing energy and metabolism.
The dried seeds of legume plants, such as lentils, are also referred to as "pulses." They can be used for soups and stews, salads, and side dishes, and feature prominently in Indian cuisine, especially as the main ingredient in a dish known as. Green lentils are part of the nutritionally mighty legume family and are a very good source of protein and cholesterol-lowering fiber. Flavored with seasonings and herbs, they add substance, nutrition, and richness to an astounding array of dishes.
- Very good source of fiber and iron.
- Good source of protein, potassium, and vitamin B1 and B6.
- Excellent source of molybdenum and folate.
- Lentils are grown throughout the planet and Canada happens to be one among its largest producers.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.