Expiry Date: 06/2021
Gram Flour is made from ground chickpeas. It is great to coat vegetables for pakoras or to make flatbreads. Gram Flour is pale yellow and powdery and has an earthy flavor best suited to savory dishes. It is widely used in Indian cookery.
Gram Flour contains no gluten. This flour, which you can easily make at home. It has recently grown in popularity across the world as a gluten-free alternative to wheat flour.
- It minimizes the risk of colon cancer.
- It is an essential source of Folic acid.
- It reduces bad cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.