Dalchini Whole sticks have a stronger flavor. This true Dalchini with a subtle clove undernote and is used mainly in savory dishes. It is used in lamb, pilav's, meat dishes, and other delicacies dishes. It's harvested from the inner bark of evergreen trees.
This Chinese Dalchini Whole is pungently sweet, warm and woody. Its organic Vietnamese Dalchini is characterized by a higher sweeter and more complex flavor. Dalchini sticks are flavorful and fun in teas and mulled drinks. It also can combine with ginger, cloves, and allspice to make your own mulling spice.
- Its dried herbs and spice blends.
- It adds a warm and sweet flavor to every recipe
- It's harvested from the inner bark of evergreen trees.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.