Cloves Whole high Oil Content, rich in flavor, reclined for no dust, sealed in packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using high-quality Indian Spices. Also in spice blends for hot beverages, mulled wines and ciders, pies, fruit cakes, muffins, cookies, and for pickling.
Cloves Whole of course as a spice, or as part of a tea. Also used to make pomander balls with orange that are fragrant and easy to make. Even others use it for potpourri. Great for festivities and Christmas! Fresh for rich flavor in drinks, pickles, curries, and meats. Also, can be used as part of pumpkin spice.
- Whole cloves handpicked, great value, great quality.
- Culinary uses for Cloves are Baking, roasting, spice rubs, pickling, and teas.
- Pungent and sweet cloves make great additions to pickling liquids, spice rubs, baking, and meat dishes.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.