Cinnamon Powder frontier Co-op organic Ceylon is a flavorful, high-quality spice that comes from the bark of an evergreen tree. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used in any part of the growing and manufacturing process.
Cinnamon is a certified organic and fair trade. The workers and farmers who process and grow this cinnamon are paid fairly. They use no chemicals or additives in the manufacturing process.
- Grade a Korinthos cinnamon.
- Also known as Indonesian cinnamon.
- Korinthos Cinnamon has the cinnamon powder.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.