Chilies Whole are all-natural, deep red in color, stemless, sun-dried, flavorful, and fragrant. This Kashmir Chillies Whole is rounder, smaller, and less pungent. This Chili lends a very bright red color to the food. The Kashmir chili whole premium quality red pepper mostly used for tandoori dishes.
Chilies Whole can be used as a whole or make a paste out of them to prepare your rubs, meat/rice dishes, soups, curries, stews, and more. Using it you'll get the amazing red color flavor to your desire without the intense heat. It can be also added to curries, tomato sauce, vegetable dishes and any other type of dish you want to give a delicious chili taste
- It's sun-dried to enhance the flavor.
- This can be used to give a chili taste.
- It gives appealing spice and red color to the food.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.