Chickpea is an important part of Indian gourmet. It‚Äö√Ñ√¥s a nutrient-dense superfood. It is a small, knobby, hard bean with a diameter of less than a centimeter. This is high in protein and it makes an excellent replacement for meat in vegetarian and vegan diets.
This Chick Peas provides high content of protein, iron, amino acids, dietary fibers, and phosphorus. As a rich source of minerals, fiber, and vitamins, these ChickPeas offer a variety of health benefits.¬¨‚Ä† This Chickpea improves digestion, aiding weight management, and reducing the risk of several diseases. The fiber content in it takes good care of the digestive system.
- It has a great taste.
- It‚Äö√Ñ√¥s an ideal food for everyone including diabetic patients.
- ChickPeas are a rich source of minerals, protein, and carbs.
- This is rich in protein and fiber, both of which aid weight loss.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.