Cardamom Powder has been used as a spice and as a traditional medicine in many cultures. Cardamom may help lower cholesterol, reduce your risk of heart disease, and improve diabetes. Read on to discover all the potential benefits of Cardamom Powder, but also its side effects.
Ground Cardamom Powder is very fine, almost like a powder it is a common ingredient in Indian cooking. Cardamom is one of the most expensive spices by weight. Only a little bit of Cardamom powder is needed to impart its Flavour to a dish. it is added in sweets that are served at festivals like.
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure.
- Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory effects.
- Cardamom Powder contains a number of potentially active ingredients.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.