This Sarson ka Saag has no artificial colors, no chemicals, no preservatives, or essence. All you need to do is heat and enjoy it with Makki di Roti (corn flatbread). Mustard leaves are wholesome food rich in antioxidants including Vitamin A, C, K, and E which help in preventing cell damage.
Canned Sarson ka Saag is also a good source of iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and potassium. It keeps our eyes healthy and Reduces Bad Cholesterol levels in the body. An adequate amount of fiber through the leaves makes the bowel movement easier thus aiding digestion and protects from constipation.
- It has no artificial flavors.
- This Sarson ka saag is a delight for your taste buds.
- Contains a great source of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.