In the West region of India Patra is a popular vegetarian dish. Canned Patra is made from Tender Patra Leaves, Gram Flour, Spices, Tamarind, Water, Refined Vegetable Oil, Salt, Citric Acid. Its main ingredient is crushed chickpeas paste, with spices and herbs, wrapped in the leaf of the taro plant.
Patra Curried can take your taste buds on a roller coaster ride. This is a vegetable dish. It‚Äôs especially famous in Gujarat and Maharashtra. Now It‚Äôs famous hole over the nation. It is spicy, sweet, and salty all at the same time. Here tasty leaves and nutritious are stuffed with a spicy mixture. It‚Äôs a good source of fiber and a good source of Iron.
- It may help in losing weight.
- It will sharpen your memory.
- It‚Äôs helps in keeping diabetes in check
- This PATRA can heal wounds and burns.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.