Canned Okra is a very high fiber food which allows it to help regulate and stabilize blood sugars. Okra has the fiber that also works as a probiotic feeding too. A good bacteria found in the digestive system. Okra has successfully been used as an experimental blood plasma replacement system. Because okra is high in Vitamin C it is beneficial as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
Okra is a warm-season vegetable. This is also known as gumbo or Ladies Fingers,¬† It is a good source of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber. This okra contains sticky juice Which people use to thicken sauces.
- Okra also provides some iron, niacin, phosphorus, and copper.
- The mucilage of okra may also help remove toxins from the body.
- Due to its high nutritional value, It is an essential crop in many countries.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.