Canned Boiled Kala Chana is an Indian name for garbanzo beans, or chickpeas - also known as Bengal gram in India. Kala Chana soaked in water for over 8 hours and then boiled in hot water until tender is called Adrabhista and plays a major role in improving immunity, building physical strength, and improving taste buds.
Boiled Kala chana contains calories. It has little fat, with less cholesterol-raising saturated fat. These legumes are boiled and then steamed for a few minutes, it balances problems caused due to pitta and Kapha doshas.
- Kala chana provides dietary fiber.
- Cooked Kala chana provides carbohydrates.
- Go for those with less salt content to control blood pressure.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.