Canned Boiled Chickpeas or garbanzo beans are a type of legume. The most common type of Boiled Chickpeas has a beige color and a round shape, but other varieties are green, black, or red. They help control blood sugar. Both Canned and Boiled chickpeas have a low glycemic index.
They help with digestion. Chickpeas are high in dietary fiber. This means that your body absorbs and digests them slowly. Also, they have a type of starch that digests slowly, called amylose. Both of these things help keep your blood sugar and insulin from going up too fast. This is good for people with diabetes.
- Chickpeas have high dietary fiber.
- Their nutrients have various health benefits.
- Protective against breast and lung cancers, colorectal cancer.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.