Canned Boiled Black Beans are classified as legumes. This Bean is also known as turtle beans because of its hard-shell-like appearance. Black beans are the edible seeds of the plant.
Black Beans are a readily available, inexpensive legume packed with protein. They can be enjoyed in many different ways as a tasty part of a nutritious eating plan. While Boiled Black Beans are high in carbohydrates, they are in the form of resistant starch and fiber, which are digested slowly and can provide health benefits. Enjoy black beans in all kinds of dishes, from burritos to brownies.
- Black beans are an excellent source of folate.
- Black Boiled Beans also have other nutritional advantages.
- Canned Black Beans can also reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.