Green Jackfruit In Water is very good for you for many reasons for its benefits. It is high in nutrients and antioxidants and may have a number of health benefits, including improved blood sugar control. Easily you can incorporate this Jackfruit into your diet by eating it with plain dishes or within the other various dishes which you want.
Green Jackfruit in Water may be higher in some vitamins and minerals than apples, apricots, bananas, and avocados. Green Jackfruit also contains many other antioxidants that can help delay or prevent cell damage in your body.
- Green Jackfruit also contains a good amount of iron in it.
- Jackfruit is rich in antioxidants, phytonutrients, and flavonoids.
- Easily You can add jackfruit as a main course vegetable curry.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.