Black Pepper Whole is usually dried and used as a seasoning and spice. Black Pepper Whole is often referred to as ‚Äúking of spice‚Äù. You can use Black Pepper as an ingredient in recipes to add spice and flavor.
It can be used on poultry, pork, steaks, seafood, roasts, burgers, sausage, stews, salsa dips, salami, salad dressing, egg dishes, and almost any dish. It also can be used to spice up dips, soups, and pasta dishes. This Pepper Whole is used in tiny quantities in sweet preparations like breads, pies, fruitcakes to add a spicy note.
- It makes any dish more delicious.
- It‚Äôs a well-known spice since ancient times.
- It‚Äôs generally ground before preparing dishes.
- It‚Äôs the largest berries with a piquant, robust, and fruity flavor.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.