BBD: October 2021
Black Pepper is the right amount of bold pepper flavor. This pepper is coarsely ground in order to preserve as much of its flavor as possible. For a hot, biting taste Black Pepper Coarse features a pungent woody and aroma flavor. It's a good source of Iron & good source of fiber.
Black Pepper has been used as a cooking ingredient in curries and gravies. Black Pepper brings a sharp, penetrating flavor, and it gives recipes distinctive texture. It‚Äö√Ñ√¥s grown without use of any chemicals, insecticides or pesticides.
- Pepper is used as a cooking ingredient.
- It‚Äö√Ñ√¥s free from harmful pesticides and chemicals
- Black Pepper helps in insect bites, constipation and joint pain.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.