Bicarbonate of Soda is a leavening agent that is used in baking and cooking to make food rise. It is also known as Baking Soda and Sodium Bicarbonate. Bicarbonate of Soda is found in all living things to help provide a natural pH balance. Using pure Bicarbonate of Soda for cooking and baking is a popular application for this material.
Desire Bicarbonate of Soda can be used to make delicious and fluffy idlis, dhoklas, and other snacks. Can be used for muffins, baking cakes, and various other delights.¬¨‚Ä† It is also used in various first aid applications. Baking Soda can be used for removing stains or cleaning clothes.
- This is an excellent skin exfoliator.
- Baking Soda helps remove the plaque on teeth.
- It reduces acid levels in the body and helps to keep the pH levels.
- Bicarbonate of Soda can be used in cooking and baking to make food rise.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.