Alubukhara is sweet and juicy. The Alubukhara is a highly pigmented fruit that retains the natural color of the hair. It can be safely eaten with the skin. It also prevents premature graying. These fruits are majorly used in the preparation of jams, jellies, pies, and desserts. They can also be used in a variety of recipes, either poached or baked. Alubukhara is a great source of fiber, potassium, and rich in Vitamin K.
Alubukhara are also added to cakes, muffins, and ice creams. It can be used as ready-to-eat right. You can eat this as a healthful snack or can be used as a versatile cooking or baking ingredient. This is a good fruit for the digestive system, anti-oxidant, and it prevents overeating.
- Alubukhara helps to maintain body weight.
- Alubukhara has a number of health benefits.
- It helps to improve blood circulation and quality.
- It is consumed as a part of a balanced healthy diet.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.