Alubia beans are one of the more requested items. It’s also known as White Kidney Beans. These beans are succulent in texture and cream. You can use these Alubia beans in all kinds of cooking. This is one of the quickest-cooking beans. You can cook them with ham pancetta or hock. It‚Äö√Ñ√¥s also great with a few simple aromatics like carrot, celery, and onion. It has a creamy texture.
Alubia Beans is a well-established ingredient for making salads, baked beans, soup, and curry dishes, among many others. It has thin skin but it‚Äö√Ñ√¥s still managed to hold its shape for making ideal salads. Alubia beans make an excellent source to decrease weight in a healthy way.
- It‚Äö√Ñ√¥s an excellent source of protein.
- It‚Äö√Ñ√¥s also ranked low in glycemic index.
- It helps to handle stress better than others.
- Alubia beans are rich in fiber and low in fat.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.