Shan Sindhi Biryani Masala is made of salt, red chilli, dried plums with pits, clove, citric acid, maltodextrin hydrolyzed vegetable protein, black pepper, ginger, caraway, aniseed, carom, silicon dioxide, brown cardamom, paprika, coriander, turmeric, cumin, cinnamon, cane sugar, canola oil, natural & artificial food flavour (thatch screw pine).
Only by making Sindhi Biryani at home the orthodox way which incidentally is both times iffy and consuming if anything goes slightly wrong, Shan makes it easy for amateurs to make a consistently perfect biryani in two hours or less. Easily the best commercially available Biryani Masala in the subcontinent. Shan is undoubtedly the best masala can’t beat it when it comes to flavour.
- 100 % pure masala.
- Keep in a Cool & Dry Place.
- Use less rice than has been indicated preferring a ratio of 2:3.
- Mix the biryani masala packet with the yoghurt and then add the mutton
- Materials: Vegetarian
- Feature: Health-Friendly
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.