Fried Gram or Dalia or Putnala Pappu are prepared from chickpeas. Not the regular, white chickpeas but from a special variety of chickpeas commonly sold under the name “Kala Chana or Black Chickpeas''.People search to buy freshly prepared Roasted Dariya Pappu and they enjoy it. For those of you who don’t, you must try this snack at least once. It is a really great tasting, guilt-free snack.
The making of Split Putnala Pappu (Dalia) is a fascinating process. First, the Black Chickpeas get soaked in water for several hours, and after draining, chickpeas are roasted in big caldrons under controlled medium-low fire for several hours until the chickpeas turn to a crisp. Once the roasting process is completed, the hulls of chickpeas will be removed and each chickpea automatically will be split into two equal pieces. This whole soaking-roasting system intensifies the chickpea flavor, and also changes them to light yellow, mildly sweet pappulu or Dalia. This making process is done in special places called Bhattis.
• Organic roasted fed gram dal is dried and roasted to remove moisture.
• The fed gram is grown under specific conditions that increase the nutritive value of the Roasted split.
• Roasted split is tiny, tough, and creamy-white with a crispy texture
• It is healthy, wealthy, effective.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security