Whole Dried Red Chillies are medium hot, added to hot oil and fried they turn dark in colour and give a lovely flavour to the dish. You will get a hotter flavour if you chop the chillies, releasing the seeds. Popular in hot tarka dishes and thai curry dishes.
This style of whole dried chiles is one of the most important ingredients when it comes to adding the most powerful burning chile heat to Thai recipes. These really pack a punch, and we love them. Add authentic, hot spicy flavor to all kinds of stir fry and fried rice dishes.¬†
- Whole red chili is often added to the top of curries, meats, and rice dishes.
- Chilies contain no additives, preservatives or harsh chemicals.¬†
- They are GMO-free, gluten-free, and help the farm to healthy table life.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.