Garam Masala is a traditional spice item. It's a blend widely used in Indian cuisine, from lentil and curries dishes to soups. This spice is a mix of coriander seeds, peppercorns, cinnamon, cumin seeds, mace, and cardamom pods. Those are toasted in a pan to release their aromatic flavors, then ground to a powder.
Garam Masala is a natural food product. This Masala Powder is a flavorful cooking spice that is used in many traditional Indian Dishes. This Masala Powder is delicious to use in Scrambled Eggs, Chicken Curry, Top on Popcorn, or on a Baked Potato. This Masala is of the highest quality and it will be a delightful addition to any meal.
- It is a flavorful cooking spice.
- This is a natural food product.
- It‚Äö√Ñ√¥s fresh and high-quality products.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.