Extra Hot Chili Powder is composed chiefly of chili peppers and blended with other spices including onion, garlic powder, cumin, and sometimes salt.¬†
Extra Hot Chili powder is commonly used in traditional dishes. A spoonful also adds a welcome kick to stew, soup, grilled meats, vegetables, and a pot of beans.¬†
- It has no artificial colors.
- Its taste adds flavor to the dishes.
- It can kick up the taste of your palate.
- It can be used in dry vegetables and curries.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.