Make delicious tamarind (Imli) rice with our PRIYA’s Pulihora Paste in the authentic & traditional South Indian flavor, tangy and spicy tasty rice meal in minutes. The famous Pulihora is now so easy to make. All you have to do is mix the right amount of Priya’s paste with hot rice, and add fried groundnuts or cashews for dressing. Delicious Pulihora is ready in minutes!
Priya Pulihora paste is a spiced, concentrated tamarind extract and is the key ingredient in chintapandu pulihora or tamarind rice preparation. It is a handy condiment to have in the refrigerator.
- Pulihora paste is made during festivals and is presented as naivedyam to the gods.
- Cooked rice is mixed with tamarind paste and other basic ingredients like peanuts, chilies, curry leaves, and turmeric.
- With this mix, you can make tamarind rice instantaneously and you can add paste according to your taste.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.