A mild, bright red, smoky-flavored paste used to marinate meat, fish, or vegetables, Tandoori paste helps you replicate the flavor of the iconic tandoor oven. The Tandoor is a clay oven, used mostly in Northern India.
The result is a succulent cross between barbecuing and baking. Patak Tandoori Paste is the traditional marinade in Northern India for meats that are to be grilled, barbecued, or baked. Tandoori meats are noted for the red coloring imparted from the spices.
- It can be used as a rub or to create curries.
- It is used to make Tandoori chicken, curry vegetables, or our favorite paneer.
- Premium gourmet spice paste
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.