Medu vada is a south Indian fritter made from urad dal. It is usually made in a Doughnut Shape Item, with a crispy exterior and soft interior. It has very good taste. When you are very hungry, it can cover your hunger. It is a popular food item generally eaten as a breakfast or a snack.
The making process of this item Doughnut Vada Mixes the content of this pack with 220ml of water to make a smooth dough and keep it aside for 10-15mins. Divide the dough into 18 equal parts and each into a doughnut shape and add water if required. Heat sufficient oil in a deep frying pan. Deep fry the medu vada medium heat till crispy and golden brown. After frying, you can eat it or serve it as your choice with curry or tea.
• This Vada Mix is Ready in 3 easy steps
• Made of 100 percent vegetarian
• No preservatives ingredients
• No artificial flavor adding Fully original.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.