The tenderized chicken in a yogurt marina, with MDH Tandoori Barbeque masala, is simply the best. MDH Tandoori BBQ Masala is a fine blend of different spices that is basically used to marinate authentic Tandoori dishes. Traditionally this masala is mixed with yogurt to create a delicious and mouthwatering marinade for meat, poultry, and fishes.
Tandoor is traditionally burned by charcoal and wood in earlier days, it burns inside the tandoor so that the food is exposed to direct fire. This mouth-watering MDH masala is a spice blend for the tandoori barbeque. Follow the easy to prepare directions for a delicious barbeque that everyone will love. This spice mixture is perfect for Tandoori dishes, the typical Indian grilled meat recipe.
- Very popular Indian barbecue
- The Indian version of barbecue chicken is the world's famous bright red chicken.
- Hygienic, tasty, and tasty.
- Spices blend for Tandoori barbeque.
- Adds rich color and taste to tandoori-style cuisines.
- Perfect for marination or barbeque chicken recipes.
- It is a blended spice for a tandoori barbeque.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.