Rava Idli is South Indian breakfast dish made using semolina. Wheat Rava or red rava to make these Idlis, but the taste and texture might differ a bit.
Idli Rava is prepared with rice but has a coarse texture similar to rava or semolina. In other words, only urad dal is grounded to form a thick idli batter. there isn't any change in the ratio of urad dal and idli rava and follow the same as the traditional one.
- Soft, fluffy and light as air rava idli made ready with Kerala Taste idli rava.
- Rava idli is a variation of the popular South Indian breakfast item idli, made with rava or Bombay rava
- Kerala Taste offers you a wide range of instant mix, that saves your time.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.